After months of hiding over on Instagram @willowandmaine we are delighted to share our shiny new website with you. Deb at Imogen Kate photography took some beautiful shots during the photo shoots at Willow & Maine HQ and two of our lovely clients homes (there were a fair few giggles that day). The website itself was expertly designed by Mel at Elm Marketing Solutions.
I should probably introduce myself too, I'm Lorraine and I'm the founder of Willow & Maine and I had the challenge of writing the content (which is not my strong point!).
Before we even got to this point, we worked hard on client projects. You can see the results of two of these projects on our projects page. We hope you like them as much as the clients.
For the projects, we sourced products from local companies we love such as;
- Peony and Sage-India Linen Fabric in Gustavian grey for the blind and cushions (new build project)
- Little Red Interiors - for accesories in the (cottage project)
- Nicky Jones Furniture for accessories (new Build project)
Along with national retailers;
- Baytree Interiors - lamps, pictures and accessories (cottage project)
- Next UK for ceiling lights and Photobox for wall canvases (new build project)
We hope you like the website and our projects so far. Watch this space for other case studies and blogs.